Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Final Reflection

I have enjoyed learning and using a blog for this class.  I have mentioned several times that I will likely use this to communicate with parents.  Our school websites were disabled by accident and I miss being able to use it as an avenue to post general information, share picture, homework, etc.  As a 1st grade teacher, I don't see a lot of value for my own students, though it is not wise to underestimate my young learners.  Every Wednesday we have the use of our school COW (computer on wheels).  Every student has a MacBook---the possibilities are endless.  They really are amazing!!!

This class was great for me.  I appreciate the flexibility I have had!!  It has been a lot of fun to experiment without extreme pressure of deadlines, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment